There’s a reason why big time retailers are creating mobile versions of their website. In fact, the essence of making your website available and optimized for a mobile phone can actually bring additional customers to your business. This may make sense for some people and it can be confusing for others.
How can a mobile website help my business grow?
The foundation of mobile websites involves accommodating the everyday consumer by making a full blown website to be easily view-able on a mobile device. You are basically taking all the information that is available on your website to be accessible on someone’s phone while they are traveling around. We can’t just sit in front of the computer all day, but our mobile smartphones are usually with us.
While we are out on the go, we may need some things. As a business, this is where your mobile website comes into play and where you discover your benefits.
Here are some common mobile scenarios by consumers:
Where is this restaurant located? What is on the menu?
• While on the go, your consumers will pick up their phone to search for restaurants.
• By making your website mobile optimized, you can easily display relevant information such as your location, phone number for reservation, and of course your menu to view the tasty treats you offer.
Where are the best places to eat in Sugar Land?
• In today’s world, your customers are researching for the best places to eat, shop, and entertain themselves.
• With a mobile website, you can display your customer ratings and testimonials to show off your credibility in the community. For a great example, checkout My Fort Bend on your mobile phone to find local businesses in Fort Bend County.
My plumbing pipe just busted… let me search “Plumbers in Katy”.
• If you’re a plumber, a mobile website will allow your customers to view your services on their phone and easily call you for help!
My car needs an oil change. Is there a coupon?
• Your customers are actively searching for coupons and you can be part of that search by providing coupons on your mobile website.
If you would like more information about making your website mobile friendly, feel free to contact us for a free quote.